Outdoor cooking has its perks. Family and friends love a smooth grill feast in their backyards or balconies. Barbecue Sundays are much more interesting with a couple of chilled beers and sangrias. We would love to share a few cocktail recipes, but we are here for another reason.
We have reviewed the 5 best gas grills just for you! But, before that, let’s tell you more about gas grills.
A gas grill is an appliance that is used for cooking and grilling any meat. It gives an exquisite flavor to the meat. Gas grills are a must-have home product when you are having constant parties or dinners at your house.
Table of Contents
Why should you invest in a gas grill?
Meat can be eaten if it’s moist enough. Nobody likes to eat soggy meat. The gas grill produces more steam, which keeps the meat moist and good to eat. Unlike a charcoal grill, a gas grill need not be preheated, and its temperature can be controlled.
Quick Buying Guide
A good gas grill should have a couple of useful features that make it the best buy. We have to know the product in and out before investing in it.
Here are a few aspects you should check out before you invest in the gas grill.
- Gas flame is necessary to grill the food, so the burner of the grill is an important aspect. The best burner is made up of brass or stainless steel as it does not rust or quickly wear out.
- Method of ignition is another feature we should keep in mind. Types of ignition methods include a push on button type, electronic type, and manual. Electronic type of ignition which works on batteries can be reliable.
- To keep the food warm away from the direct heat, warming racks provide a high area.
- To provide a barrier between the burner and the grate, a timer is used. This prevents the flame from spoiling the grate.
- For making the cleaning process easy, removable or easily accessible grill racks are recommended.
With the above-mentioned features in consideration, you can choose the gas grill that’s best suited for you and your grilling area.
The Top 5 Gas Grills – REVIEWED
To help you choose your best gas grill, we have given you reviews of the five best gas grills.
Char-broil Liquid Propane Gas grill
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
This grill uses propane as its fuel. When grilling with propane, power is huge for heating both directly and indirectly. Heat among the burners is evenly distributed, which is a real win for buyers as it is necessary for a proper cooking process.
Reasons to buy
- Its body is constructed with stainless steel. This makes it rust-free and durable.
- Temperature can be controlled precisely with this feature. You can use the type of flame ranging from high, medium, or low, which is ideal for your cooking.
- The grease pan is porcelain coated, which helps is an easy cleaning process after the use of the grill. You don’t have to worry about the meat sticking on to the grill.
- The cooking of the meat is great using this product because the design is sturdy. It is also good looking and fits any kind of party.
Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas grill
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners. Left Table down width - 42 inches
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels.Built-in lid thermometer
The system Weber uses for grilling is GS4, which is very innovative. The satisfaction this grill gives is unmatched, with its design being unique.
Reasons to buy
- Guaranteed ignition at infinity level, which means it can be ignited any time without any hassle. Just a push on the button is enough to ignite the grill.
- Accessibility is easy, and it provides hooks to hang specific tools required for the grilling. This prevents you from running back to the kitchen from your backyard just to get a tool you require.
- Cleaning process can be done without much tension since it has a system, especially for grease removal.
- Attractive to the eyes because of its design and is durable. It comes with a swooping 10-year warranty.
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Gas grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18" x 13" side tables provide ample space for food prep
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product enhancement.
The Cuisinart Gas grill is built solidly with unique features like side tables on either side, a thermometer for a temperature check, a huge rack for warming food.
Reasons to buy
- It’s size is huge and full and can be used to grill for huge crowds. So if you have to cook for a large number of people in a short time, this is the best buy.
- The cooking surface is spacious with four burners that give access to multitasking.
- Well protected from discrete weather conditions with its body constructed with stainless steel.
- The burners work on ignition. This system is very much reliable.
Masterbuilt Propane Gas grill
- 288 sq. inches of total cooking surface
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" shaped burner for maximum heat distribution
- Folding legs and locking lid make moving grill easy
- Chrome-coated warming rack_Stainless steel construction and cooking grates
- Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily
This grill is perfect for grilling BBQ with its portability for outdoor cooking plans.
Reasons to buy
- The design is sturdy and is made of stainless steel.
- Durable and rust-free because of its stainless steel body.
- The grill is removable, which enables easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Being portable, this grill can be taken to outdoor picnics.
Master Cook BBQ gas grill
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
The cooking area is ample and spacious and comes with three burners. Master Cook gas grill comes with foldable side shelves.
Reasons to buy
- The wheel system this grill possesses makes it easily portable. You can take it with you to picnics and outdoor cooking events.
- Thermometer is also made of stainless steel along with its body. This helps regulate temperature and is also rust-free.
- A push of a button is enough to ignite the burner with its special ignition quality.
- Comes with 3-burners for cooking multiple dishes all at once. You can grill meat on one burner and reheat any other food on the other and save time.
Huge houses with backyards will no longer be lonely with these fantastic gas grills. If you have arranged a party at your home, you can now choose a grill night without regretting that you do not have a grill. Buy your first grill now and party!
The information provided above is going to guide you through all the best products suitable to your liking.
Make your BBQ night much more interesting with these incredibly helpful gas grills!