Has anyone had a bad barbeque ever? It’s just not possible.
Barbeque is probably the oldest way of cooking food. An easy and tasty way to get your meat tasting like heaven. Who isn’t tempted by a delicious barbeque?
A tabletop gas grill is a convenient and effective addition to your kitchen essentials. If you love to travel and are an avid camper, then this handy grill is a must-have! We have listed the best tabletop gas grill just for you in this article. The list includes the top five pellet smokers that are easily available in the market and can be ordered online.
So before we head to the product reviews, have a look at our buying guide. This will help you identify key features you need to be aware of before making the buy. Also, we have listed down some of the most convincing reasons for you to invest in a tabletop gas grill.
Why You Should Invest in A Table Top Gas Grill
A simple reason is that it is handy and can be carried along easily on all your trips.
- It is compact and saves up a lot of space. You can set it up on your balcony or patio.
- You can cook your meat and veggies without having to spend too much money on this.
- It is perfect for a family outing, either to a park or for a drive-in theatre.
- They are easy to set up and clean.
- Produces less smoke as compared to charcoal grills.
Quick Buying Guide for Prospective Buyers
If you see the best table top gas grill in your future, then glance through our buying guide. All you need to do is evaluate a few key features against your requirements.
- Type of fuel: Tabletop gas grill can use either propane or natural gas as their fuel. If you are looking to travel with your grill, then the propane fuel is the right one for you.
- Durability: A sturdy product ensures longer durability of the tabletop gas grill.
- Carrying handles and lids: Be mindful of whether the product comes with locking lids to be able to handle the weather where you cook.
- Temperature: A gas grill offers a good range for searing.
The Top 5 Tabletop gas grills – REVIEWED
Here are the top 5 tabletop gas grills we have picked; skim through the reviews to pick the one most suitable for your needs. A few of them are a budget buy, but the rest of superior quality.
Evo Professional Series Tabletop Gas Grill (10-0021-LP)
- Tabletop propane gas grill
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Solid oil-seasoned cooking surface for restaurant quality results
- Dual circular burners with inner and outer control knobs; One-touch electronic ignition
- Overall size: 40 x 40 x 14 inches (W x D x H); Cooktop: 30-inch diameter
This heavy-duty steel construction is a propane gas-fuelled grill. This cool device has two circles where the food can be cooked at two temperatures.
It can enhance your barbeque experience at your patio or your backyard. The compact device offers to heat up to 48000BTU for cooking.
Reasons to buy
- The top cooking area is a solid one and retains heat for the longest of times.
- 650 sq inches of cooking area.
- Two temperature control for two levels of cooking.
- You can roast, steam, warm, or smoke food as per your liking.
- Easy to clean due to its removable and dishwasher friendly grease drip pan.
TEC Cherokee FR Portable Tabletop Gas Grill (CHFRLP)
- TEC Cherokee FR Infrared, flare resistant portable LP gas grill
- Brushed aluminum outer surface, 304 heavy-duty stainless steel burner and cooking grate, handcrafted in USA
- 100% infrared grilling with uniform distribution of heat; 212 square inches of grilling surface at 13,500 BTU/hr - LP
- Includes regulator for 1 pound LP gas cylinder
- Dimensions: 24 W x 11 H x 18 D (inches); weighs 40 pounds
The TEC Cherokee is a portable tabletop gas grill; it is flare resistant and made from an aluminum outer shell.
The burners and cooking grates are made from 304-grade stainless steel. All the sports fans, chefs, and travelers easily fall in love with this grill for its efficiency and portability.
Reasons to buy
- Infrared grill for even and efficient distribution of heat.
- 201sq inches of cooking area.
- Simple to clean and operate; it has self-cleaning glass radiant panels.
- Compact and can be stored easily.
- Consume half the fuel as compared to its peers in the market.
Magma Products Newport 2 Infra-Red, Gourmet Series Gas Grill
- New tempered glass viewing window New beautiful rounded edge design Redesigned dynamic combustion system
- Made in the U.S.A. Constructed of 100% 18-9 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel Full double lined lower shell Hermetically sealed thermometer
- Equipped with integrated fold-away legs Locking front access grease tray 9"x18" (162 Sq. In.) grilling area
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- New electronic ignition Infrared radiant screens
Magma products Newport 2 Infra-red is fuel convertible; it can adapt to propane gas, LPG, and CNG systems.
This grill is ideal for grilling steaks, chicken breasts, or fish. The system is designed, such as to retain the heat and the fire even with the harsh winds. The grill has foldable legs for ease of portability.
Reasons to buy
- Has a tempered glass viewing to check on the progress of the food.
- It comes with safe Anti-flare technology.
- Infrared technology that evenly distributes heat.
- It is engineered with safety in mind.
- Works on even the windiest days.
Solaire SOL-EV17A Everywhere Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill
- Real infrared ceramic and stainless steel burner with electronic push-button ignition
- 140 square inches of grilling area that fits six 4-inch burgers on special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually eliminates flare-ups
- Use made by 100-plus year old family business
- Grill weighs 15 pounds and measures 20 wide by 13.5 deep by 8.25 inches high with hood down, and 20 wide by 16 deep by 19.5 inches high with hood up
The Solaire grill has a real infrared ceramic, stainless steel burner. It offers a 140 sq inches of cooking area and is super safe.
It is an impeccable carry-on for your travels like picnics, camping, and boating. You can get on the go tasty, delicious and juicy grilled food. It is easy to assemble and can be transported without worry.
Reasons to buy
- Perfect for camping and tailgating in RVs.
- Weighs just around 15 pounds
- Infrared ensures heat is distributed evenly and your food tastes wonderful
- Cooks food 30% faster in comparison with a portable charcoal grill
- Easy to pack-up and assemble.
NOMADIQ Portable Propane Gas Grill
- TRULY COMPACT AND PORTABLE GAS GRILL TO TAKE ON-THE-GO - Weighing ONLY 12 pounds, the nomadiQ grills are easy to transport and can go anywhere: camp, tailgate, RV, boat, parks, hikes, boating, decks & patios, travel, apartments & tiny homes, beach, roadtrip and more. Can be used as a table top grill inside & outside. INCLUDES 2 Drip Trays, Gas Hose/Regulator, Carrying Strap (for easy transport) & Manual
- 226 SQUARE INCH CERAMIC COATED NON-STICK GRATES - Boasting a huge cooking area, this portable propane grill has plenty of room to grill all your favorite foods, while distributing heat evenly and efficiently. Grates are easily removable, DISHWASHER SAFE, and rust-resistant.
- ALMOST 10,000 BTU WITH DUAL BURNERS - With 2 separate grilling sides, each encompassing almost 5,000 BTU, this BBQ grill allows you to barbecue using only one side or both sides, while controlling their temperatures individually using independently controlled burners.
- OPENS AND CLOSES QUICKLY - If it takes longer than 45 seconds to set-up, you are doing something wrong. In 3 simple moves, unlock, open, connect and grill. The grill heats up quickly, meaning you can light it and start your grilling experience right away. No Assembly Required!
- SOLID AND DURABLE COMPONENTS - The nomadiQ Grill is made from heavy steel construction with a powder coated finish for durability. With stainless steel burners and cast-iron grill plates, the nomadiQ grill is built to withstand your most adventurous outdoor activities. Its ELECTRIC PUSH-TO-START IGNITION SWITCH will quickly and reliably fire up your grill anywhere.
This is the most budget-friendly option available. It is a great value for money and is super simple to operate and set up.
The Nomadiq portable grill is lightweight and is perfect for cooking during camping, boating, and outdoor activities. It is truly compact and absolutely adorable.
Reasons to buy
- You can take it on the go; it weighs only 12 pounds.
- 226 sq inches of cooking area.
- Can produce heat up to 10000BTU with two burners
- It takes the least time to set up.
We sure hope that you have found the perfect tabletop gas grill for your needs. A tabletop gas grill is an amazing addition to your patio or backyard. With this essential in your kitchen, you can take your cooking skill to the next level and also to wherever you travel.
Get home a grill that stands strong with you for a long time and cook your heart out!